Here are the steps to reset a user's password.
1. Log In to your Cloud Workspace (Portal or RDP Client)
2. Press and hold the following keys:
3. A new screen will appear with the one of the options Change a password. Select this option.
4. Next, enter in your old password and create a new one. Be sure to use a password that you and only you will remember matching the following restrictions:
- At least 1 capital letter
- At least 2 lower case letters
- At Least 2 numbers
- At Least 1 special character
- A minimum of 8 characters must be used.
5. Once all of the information is entered correctly, click the blue arrow to Submit and save the new password.