Recover individual mail items from either user or company archives.
Recovering individual mail items from the Cloud Archive Server.
1. Login to the cloud archive service by navigating to the unique company URL provided in the welcome email. It should be in the format of https://companydomain.archive.getcloudservices.com
2. Upon logging in, the associated mail account attached to the archive service will be displayed. In order to recover a mail item that has been removed from the mailbox, highlight or select the mail item you wish to recover.
3. Click the Recover option in the top right portion of the page to recover a mail item to the original mailbox.
4. If the operation is successful the below message shall appear.
5. A new mail message will be sent to the associated inbox that contains an attachment of the original message that was retrieved from the Cloud Archive Server.