Active Archiving services, see Add Hosted Services.
This article will describe in detail what each user role entails in our Cloud Archiving service.
- Account Owner (AO). The Account Owner Administrator (AO) is a singularly unique account administrator role created during new account sign up. The archive service assigns maximum permissions to the Account Owner. An Account Owner may create, edit and delete user accounts, edit account attributes, and modify all system settings. There may be only one Account Owner system-wide. To reassign the Account Owner role, navigate to the Administration Account tab and toggle the Account Owner dropdown box to assign Account Owner status to another administrator.
NOTE Account Owner permission cannot be awarded to a new user while creating the user. The Account Owner can only be changed from the Administration Account tab once the user has already been created.
- Account Administrator (AA). Account Administrator permissions allow the ability administer your archive service system. Account Administrators may create and edit user accounts and system collectors, modify system settings, and execute reports.
- Search Administrator (SA). Search Administrators may create, manage and execute searches; assign user access to a given search, and export search results.
- Search User (SU) permissions allow 'access', 'change scope' and 'export' of existing searches as assigned by the Search Administrator to the Search User for a given search. It is a support role to the Search Administrator. Search User cannot create or delete a search.
- Search Admin Plus (SAPlus) permissions include Search User permissions plus ability to execute system Reports.
- End User (EU) permissions allow individuals to access their personal archived data.
What Is Next?