Currently Exchange 2010 SP2 Rollup 4 is deployed for all existing Exchange customers. This version provides vast improvements to the capability and performance over the Exchange 2010 release experience. Below is an overview of some of the features that are in place with the updates, and as always please feel free to leave any questions/concerns you may have in the comment section below.
- Global Address lists load much quicker.
- Increased access to deleted items retention for Calendar & Task items.
- Ability to block / allow domains in the Junk Email Filter
- New theme options for the default interface.
- Improvements to the user interface, and conversation view.
- Greater emphasis on task and appointment reminders.
- Updates to S/MIME Control
- Mini OWA for access to mailbox on antiquated or unsupported mobile devices via mobile browser (Check it out here https://ex2010.myhostedservice.com/owa/oma). While this version of our OWA access page provides very fundamental access, it isn't secure in the event a phone is lost or stolen. Please become familiar of the implications and advantages this feature provides (Read: Understanding Mini-OWA)